Founded in 2017 by a woman with a huge vision, SocialInsight is a New
SocialInsight was born out of the idea that content and analytics are equally powerful points of focus for any business across all industries. We offer in-house services that always take both sides into account because we believe this is how to best develop campaigns that create
Aside from our professional offerings, we pride ourselves on being the kind of people you want to chat with both in and outside of the office. As parents, artists, food lovers, activists and dreamers, we bring our passion for life and culture into our everyday work and believe being human is what sets us apart.
At SocialInsight, we offer our clients much more than just content development or number crunching.
We’re always looking for new talent that can add professionalism and passion to our team.
• Train and coach the team on value-based selling
• Serve as a marketing consultant by providing industry insights through up-to-date knowledge of industry trends
• Proactively identify opportunities not uncovered by sales team
• Open doors with marketing executives and advertising agencies
• Set Account Executives and Senior Sales Consultants benchmarks and sales goals and measure performance on a weekly and monthly basis
• Provide weekly feedback to staff on their-and their team’s-performance
• Build relationships/partnerships through networking
Digital Account Manager
• Project manage, deploy, troubleshoot, monitor, optimize and report on digital campaigns – including email newsletters and eblasts
• Gather all required campaign assets, communicate requirements and timelines, suggest optimizations, and report on campaign performance directly to clients
• Work with internal business research team to plan and manage the production and deployment of ABM list or target account list
• Collaborate with other account managers and product teams to manage inventory and schedule deployment of email campaigns